Helping Families Move Forward In Child Custody And Visitation Cases
In any child custody or visitation matter, the main concern is the best interests of the children. Finding effective solutions that fulfill the needs of the children and, ideally, the parents is the ultimate goal in these situations.
As a client and a parent, you realize that your children’s interests are best met when they are able to maintain a meaningful relationship with both parents. At the Maryland law firm of Stuart C. Axilbund, Attorney at Law, that important principle is used as a guidepost for the legal services provided.
Experienced And Compassionate Representation On Your Side
Towson child custody attorney Stuart Axilbund has nearly 30 years of experience handling family law matters involving child custody and visitation. He represents clients in many different situations, from those going through a divorce and splitting up the children to unmarried parents seeking to preserve or enforce their custody rights.
The firm handles custody and visitation matters involving:
- Physical custody (joint or sole): Where will the children live
- Legal custody (joint or sole): Who makes important welfare decisions regarding the children
- Interstate custody: Helping parents find solutions when different state jurisdictions are involved in a parent’s out-of-state relocation
- International custody: Enforcing foreign child custody or visitation orders here or vice versa
- Modifications: Addressing situations where a change in circumstances could warrant a new custody or visitation arrangement
Whether through negotiation or litigation, clients will receive skilled guidance toward the outcomes best fit for them and their families.
Explore Your Options In A Custody Case Now
Mr. Axilbund understands the toll a child custody or visitation matter can take on an entire family. He works closely with clients to minimize any additional stress and provide clients with all of their options for resolving the matter. To further discuss your case, call 410-670-8425 or contact the firm online and schedule an initial consultation. Appointments are available between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., with evening hours by request.
The firm’s office is located within a few blocks of the Baltimore County Circuit courts. Free parking is provided. Credit cards – Visa and MasterCard – both are accepted. German translation is also available.